23 years & Still Going Strong
We started this business from scratch 23 years ago in Coober Pedy. At the time locals and tourists had to purchase their clothing from larger regional townships, some 600 km away. We saw a whole in the local market and started our shop. After 3 years we had outgrown our premises and moved to a much larger location. Only a few years later we had again outgrown our location and moved to our current premises, building the shop too cater for future growth. We have an excellent reputation with the locals for providing quality new and used clothing and products.
Our basic product list
- New and preloved clothing for all the family
- New men’s work boots and runners
- New underwear for men, women and children
- Manchester including pillows, doonas, blankets, sheet sets, towels etc.
- Shampoo and conditioner
- Body sprays
- Lollies, chips and drinks
- And lots more.
With the towns steady growth and new mining operations springing up in close proximity we know the shop will serve its new owners well. There are many areas for growth, including the tourism market and we would be happy to discuss these further with you.
- Dimensions: 12.5 meters wide x 25 meters long
- Counter / service area
- Storage room with rear roller door entrance
- Change rooms
- Staff kitchenette
- Product display areas
- Heaps of hanging space
- Security and surveillance system (also wired to home)
There is room for expansion on the block and it also has enough parking for up to 30 cars.